Farmville Goodies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Farmville Goodies

Here we will share eggs, rewards, bonuses, and much more! Also come here to find new neighbors!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Richmond-Windsor dating - Let me be on top

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darwinda

Richmond-Windsor dating  - Let me be on top Empty
PostSubject: Richmond-Windsor dating - Let me be on top   Richmond-Windsor dating  - Let me be on top EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:46 pm

singles in Cairns free online dating - Dont keep it out in the open My name is Taniya HAY i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there hope to hear for you, So if you're interested send me an email and we can go from there... I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. Nowra-Bomaderry free online dating Maitland dating christian singles Cairns free online dating Western Australia dating i love to have fun i like all types of music. I aj outgoing i love to go camping, to the river and I love to party. I have good values, but sometimes a girl has to be naughty. if you want to know anything else just ask... I am looking just for a man to have no strings attached fun. I do not have a lot of spare time so I am looking for someone who understands it's about the quality of time and not how much tmie you spend with someone. My ideal guy has an out going personality, funny, charming and a true gentleman in public, like to go to dinner or the movies before heading back to his place ad a tiger behind closed doors. Lets start with the friendship part first. If theres no spark, fine. I'll be honest about it and I expect that in return. Im a big girl (grown up, not fat LOL) who is just looking for love and tired of kissing frogs. I love going out havig fun.Im a very outgoing person and looking for someone who is sweet and loves to have fun.. nothing serious right now, but I do like my needs fulfilled, if u know what I mean! well i hate to talk about me but, im dominican and i like to go dance, shopping, party, and im crazy some times lol......im just looking for fuk friend and if something else happens it happens. i love to drink not that much just some times and i want to find some 1 just like mje. I want sex on the down low. Not out in the open. If you are taken and want a noe on one, I wlil not do it witohut your partner knowing, so don't get any ideas! If you are interested then send me a message,thanks!
Back to top Go down

Richmond-Windsor dating - Let me be on top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Farmville Goodies :: Other Chat-
Jump to: